COVID-19 Business Update
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update for Consolidated Analytics
UPDATED MARCH 18, 2020
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to create challenges for businesses and communities, our hearts go out to those who have been affected. We hope that you and your loved ones are staying healthy and strong. Below are updates for our client community, as well as our valuation partners. We will update this message as needed. Please check back on a regular basis.
Consolidated Analytics Business Update
In response to the recent challenges posed by COVID-19, Consolidated Analytics continues to take proactive measures and precautions to keep our personnel safe, while minimizing the impact on our day-to-day operations and ensuring top service-levels for our clients.
As of now, Consolidated Analytics remains open for business. We will continue to closely monitor the events and continue to plan for contingencies in this very fluid situation. Our top priority is and always has been the health and safety of our team members and clients. To ensure a safe work environment, we:
• Requested that our personnel who are feeling sick remain home. We will continue to leverage our remote work capabilities to minimize impact to our clients.
• Communicated best practices for mitigating the spread of the virus (frequent handwashing, etc.). based on up-to-date information provided by the CDC and WHO.
• Restricted all non-essential travel and limited on-site meetings.
• Increased cleaning frequency while continuously disinfecting common areas, handles, knobs, and desktop spaces.
• Placed hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes at common areas throughout the office.
In the event we are required to close our brick and mortar offices, Consolidated Analytics is set up to shift to a remote work strategy if circumstances require additional action. In a remote setting, employees:
• Have access to the essential systems, programs, files, and productivity tools used in their day-to-day environment via a secure virtual desktop and Citrix.
• Have the tools required to effectively communicate with clients, managers, and coworkers such as phone, email, skype, go-to-meeting, and other available meeting tools.
Consolidated Analytics’ current workplace structure, technology, and operational framework were designed to support onsite and remote work environments. We do not anticipate material disruption to our operations in the event we are required to deploy a remote workforce on an interim basis.
Please note that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and will adapt our practices as may be necessary. If there are any changes to our business that may affect you, we will proactively reach out. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Consolidated Analytics representative.
Guidelines for Inspections During COVID-19 Health Situation
DO NOT accept orders if, within the past 14 days, you or someone in close proximity to you:
1) Reports feeling ill
2) Has a fever or persistent cough
3) Has had contact with someone known or suspected to have coronavirus
- Ask agents/homeowners/POC to open doors, turn on appliances, etc. to minimize contact with objects in the subject
- Facemasks and latex/nitrile gloves should be used during inspections if at all possible
- Wash hands immediately prior to and immediately after inspections
- Maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet from other persons
- Speak with the borrowers/agents/POC to learn if they have protocols they would like you to follow during the inspection
Have a conversation with borrowers/agents/POC to identify potential risks, and permit borrowers/agents/POC to ask their own screening questions. Questions should be limited to:
1) Is anyone at the home currently sick with a fever or cough?
2) Has anyone at the home been exposed to a person who has, or who is suspected of having coronavirus?
3) Other questions as may be appropriate based on guidance from health authorities.
- Avoid handshakes. When scheduling an inspection, advise borrowers/agents/POC that you will not be shaking hands.
- Always follow advice from federal, state, and local authorities.