Global Careers with Consolidated Analytics
Employing over 500 individuals in the United States and 150 individuals across the globe, Consolidated Analytics is a fast-growing mortgage and financial services company with Centers of Excellence in Chennai and Pune! In fact, our goal is to hire up to 500 mortgage and technology professionals in 2022 alone! Explore some of our featured openings below. If you are experienced in mortgage and/or technology but do not see your ideal role, please submit your resume to our general submission button and we will reach out when a position becomes available!
As a full-service mortgage solution provider with a captive presence, we offer one of the best packages for Mortgage Professional aspirants in terms of remuneration and overall career progression. Our benefits include:
- Group Medical Policy covering employees and immediate family at all levels.
- Meal Vouchers
- Communication Allowance (Internet & Telephone)
- One week accommodation for employees relocating from other cities
People Plus Tech!
Our global offices are the epicenter of technology growth for Consolidated Analytics. When you join our company, you will have the opportunity to learn and use emerging technologies such as AI, RPA, ML, analytics, and automation. These enablers help our talent and our teams remain competitive in a rapidly changing world!
When we hire, we hire with purpose. If you are an ambitious individual energized by opportunity, passionate about innovation, and committed to growth, you may very well be fit! Come join our RISE culture where we encourage all of our team members to Reach, Innovate, and Succeed with Excellence.
As Consolidated Analytics expands globally, we are focusing our hiring around a few high-priority positions. However, we anticipate many more openings as our Global Centers of Excellence continue to grow! If you are experienced in mortgage, technology, artificial intelligence (AI), robotics process automation (RPA), or Machine Learning (ML), please submit your resume to our general submission button and we will reach out once those roles become available!
LOCATION: Chennai, India
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 50
The Due Diligence Underwriter will be responsible for assessing residential mortgage loans for adherence to investor criteria including but not limited to those criteria stipulated by the nationally recognized statistical rating organizations for third party review of residential mortgage loans. This assessment will encompass aspects of data quality, credit decisioning, regulatory compliance, fraud screening, property valuations and servicing history.
Essential duties shall include but not necessarily be limited to:
Loan File Inventory: ensuring residential mortgage loan packages contain all necessary documentation required to formulate a complete assessment
Credit Review: assess all elements of the credit decisioning process undertaken to approve the loan including; underwriting guidelines, income calculation and validation of assets
Fraud Review: review the credit package and related background search on mortgage loan borrowers to identify potential fraud risks
Property Valuation Review: review appraisals and alternative value products for conformity to client specified requirements to assess accuracy of the property valuation
Legal Doc Review: assess all legal documents included in residential mortgage loan files to ensure proper execution, enforceability and sufficiency for title perfection
Regulatory Compliance Review: gather regulatory compliance data elements from the loan file for capture in the due diligence review system.
Servicing History Review: review the servicing history of residential mortgage loans by assessing payment histories and servicing commentary in a manner consistent with client requirements
Credit Risk Grading: leveraging the utility of the due diligence review system, assess loan quality grades based on client specifications and standards set forth within applicable credit rating agency grading criteria
Required Education and Experience:
Essential Skills: Essential to success in this role as a Due Diligence Mortgage Underwriter, the candidate must satisfy the following requirements:
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years underwriting US residential mortgage loans with demonstrable proficiency in understanding underwriting guidelines and an understanding of mortgage loan regulatory compliance
Computer Skills: Strong background with the use of computer programs used to manufacture or review mortgage loans and standard knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
Apply- Due Diligence Underwriting
LOCATIONS: Chennai with remote work options
- Work from office during nesting phase and option to work remote
- Candidates should be open to working in early US Shifts if the situation demands interacting with peers, team members and colleagues at the onshore site.
Candidates applying for this position must have strong experience in managing large software development project teams.
• This is a Techno-leadership role accountable for the support and development of applications within the organization
• Manage the design, development, testing, and deployment of software solutions.
• Ensure that all deliverables are provided on schedule and on budget.
• Ensure that the quality of the software, documentation, and services provided by the team meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Responsible for reviewing, monitoring, controlling, and supporting the growth of a portfolio of discrete projects in the company
• Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kickoff, and ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope, and mitigate risks.
• Ensure team and project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
• Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost-effective.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline.
• 10+ years of experience in Software Development environment which includes Team Management, Project Management, Technology Subject Matter Expert, Design & Development, and Enterprise Resource Planning.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in end-to-end project management using Agile Methodology
• Should come with the ability to manage stakeholders and other senior leaders both onsite (US) and offshore.
• 6+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies VB, .Net
• Expertise in Back Ends data Structure design, MS SQL.
• Experience or understanding of Agile software development practices
• Experience in API development and management
• Deep knowledge or Experience in O365 Products and applications like SharePoint
Apply- Senior Manager, IT Application
General Resume Submission
“As the mortgage and financial services industries continue to seek out tech-enabled knowledge process outsourcing partners, Consolidated Analytics’ Global Centers of Excellence will strengthen its position as the industry’s most nimble, innovative, and progressive mortgage services provider.”
-Saravanan Thambusamy, President of Consolidated Analytics’ India operations