Valuation Services & Analytics
VALUATION & PORTFOLIO ANALYTICS
Analytics for Faster, Smarter, Data-Driven Insights
Sometimes, you need multiple checkpoints to ensure your existing valuation is accurate. Consolidated Analytics provides a range of valuation analytics that enhance and accelerate valuation validation and portfolio screening.
We leverage various data sources and analytics solutions to predict an accurate market value and make informed decisions. Whether you require refreshed MLS comps or data for comparison, a quick automated valuation, enhanced risk management, or need to supplement your portfolio data with HPI and market indicators, our valuation data analytics help you quickly dig deep into property value or market performance to make better asset and portfolio decisions.
The AVM provides an algorithmically derived value for a property utilizing available data from public records, MLS data, and other available information. AVM cascading is available to increase the hit rate and quickly supply an accurate valuation using any or all of our models. The provided report includes (where available):
- Probable sales price and accompanying value range
- Sales history and value forecast
- Property characteristics
- Comparable sold and listed property data
- Maps of those comps in relation to the subject
- Additional market data
Our Real Info AVM products include:
A rules-based, expert systems model that instantly provides a predicted market value for a particular residential property. Blended model.
An enhanced version of the i-Val® report – the Plus version includes mapping, market trends, and nearby MLS listings.
An assessed value model is used with a computer-analyzed and calculated equalization rate to arrive at an estimated value. Index model.
An enhanced version of the realAssessment™ report – the Plus version includes mapping, market trends, and nearby MLS listings.
A quality-controlled, rules-based, expert systems model quickly predicts market value.
Market conditions change and can quickly impact collateral value. Consolidated Analytics offers an HPI that provides an updated value for a given date from a starting point (date and value) using local home price appreciation data. The index:
- Provides more accurate and granular market and house price trend data
- Enables rapid data access and integration for your valuation models
- Helps determine portfolio risk and opportunity for better investment decisions
- Provides monthly HPI data at neighborhood zip code, MSA, block, and metro levels
Consolidated Analytics and Real Info have strategic licensing partnerships with other AVM providers, giving you access to a comprehensive selection of products for your collateral assessment needs.
Collateral Analytics (CA Value)
Collateral Analytics MC (CA Value MC)
RELAR™ by CDR
RVM by Black Knight
Safe Value by Black Knight
SiteX Value by Black Knight
ValueEdge Cascade by Black Knight
ValueSure™ by Black Knight
VeroVALUE™ by Veros
VeroVALUE™ by Veros
Portfolio Valuation Analytics
We know portfolio valuation risk varies based on markets, valuation accuracy, and available data. At Consolidated Analytics, we offer lenders, servicers, asset managers, property holders, and capital markets participants greater visibility into collateral risk using a range of data and analytic tools, meticulous review, and supplemental valuation products. Whether you are evaluating a performing loan portfolio, non-performing, REO, or rental, our portfolio analyses enhance your understanding of market and value risk to guide your most sensitive portfolio decisions.
We know the challenges associated with portfolio valuation. The Consolidated Collateral Cascade is a customizable approach to portfolio valuation that improves accuracy while minimizing time and cost. Our solution:
- Provides custom tiers that may include automated or human-driven valuation tools:
- Automated: AVM and HPI analyses, market data, economic data, MLS data, and other customized data selections
- Human-driven: Consolidated Valuation (CV Suite) products, desktop reviews, reconciliations, and broker/appraiser valuations
- Stratifies the pool by risk and valuation confidence score to ensure the right valuation tool is driving an accurate, timely, and supported value
- Streamlines collateral valuation decision-making while ensuring regulatory compliance
- Helps minimize transaction or portfolio risk due to inaccurate or outdated valuation
Investors purchasing large pools of rental properties often face uncertainty around collateral value risk, property condition, and rental viability. Our SFR Portfolio Analysis evaluates a portfolio by combining traditional asset valuation reviews with advanced analysis of rental suitability and the potential income generation for each property. The solution evaluates:
- Key neighborhood data points, including occupancy, neighborhood data, granular HPI, local market conditions, MLS data, and economic indicators
- BPOs for each property are delivered via spreadsheet and hard copy
- Property condition risks that may reduce rental suitability or negatively impact marketing timelines and rental income
This approach enables more informed bidding decisions on SFR pools. It promotes the portfolio’s long-term success by supporting property owners with a sound basis for establishing accurate rental prices.