Business Process Services
REAL ESTATE ASSET MANAGEMENT
The Optimal Combination of Customization and Standardization
For over a decade, we’ve provided exceptional real estate asset management solutions to lenders, servicers, GSEs and private investors looking to efficiently manage institutional and investor-owned portfolios, or rental properties. Whether you are buy and hold investor, an institutional investor, a manager of distressed assets, or a house flipper, we combine our extensive “boots on the ground” market resources with highly refined processes, and customizable solutions to streamline asset management, accelerate turn-times, and maximize portfolio and asset returns.
When it comes to property management and REO asset recoveries, effective management requires a company that has the right approach and resources. Consolidated Analytics featured capabilities include:
We maintain a nationwide network of experienced agents, property preservation firms, appraisers, eviction attorneys, licensed property managers, and repair contractors to ensure effective management and compliance of your real estate assets.
We provide customizable and compliant asset management strategies that align to your Service Level Agreement (SLA), and meet your unique timelines, requirements, and objectives –evaluating and adjusting the strategy as needed.
By leveraging standardize processes and proprietary and industry leading technologies, we deliver streamlined, optimized real asset management solutions that keep our collective teams in sync and keep your managers in-the-know.
Comprehensive Real Estate Asset Management Solutions
Mortgage market conditions are sometimes volatile, leaving servicers and institutional property owners with fluctuating volumes of distressed, rental, and REO portfolios. Our asset management solutions offered broad coverage across a range of assets to ensure comprehensive services, timely management, and improved scorecards.
Our holistic asset management approach delivers high-performance results, including accelerated turn-times and closing rates. Our REO Asset Management team evaluates and incorporates property value, condition reports, market trends, financing requirements, client thresholds, and real estate best practices to develop the most effective REO strategy for your organization; from post-foreclosure through marketing and final disposition.
Leveraging our nationwide network of experienced agents property preservation firms, appraiser, and eviction attorneys, we effectively manage the entire REO asset management process, including:
- Marketing analysis
- Property management and preservation
- REO asset management and sales
- Closing management
Rental properties require consistent monitoring and attention, and we deliver. From property marketing and tenant screening through rent collection and maintenance, our experienced team of rental asset managers ensure exceptional, compliant, tech-enabled, and ethical rental management practices. We use our proprietary rental management platform to tracks payments and ensure your assets are performing as expected and your portfolio is generating timely returns. Solutions include:
- Exceptional tenant relations
- Proprietary rental management platform, RentPointe
- Property management
- Operational, risk management, and compliance
- Owner occupied services
- Property assessment, preservation, and repair
- Documentation and reporting
HECM loans are unique and require niche oversight to ensure Reverse REO guidelines, timelines, and portfolio nuances are met. As the preferred asset management company to one the country’s largest Reverse REO servicers, we meet and exceed expectations at every step. Our team is armed with the processes, knowledge, and expertise required, including:
- Highly tenured management with 25+ years of institution asset management experience
- Dedicated team of asset managers, closers, title curatives, and vendor managers experience in Reverse REO
- Customized Reverse REO platform include customized tasking
- Focus around inspection requirements, valuations, compliance requirements, and marketing plans.
A Multidisciplinary Team Focused on Your Needs
Our multidisciplinary approach across the organization is a source of pride for us and a benefit to you. At any point in your engagement, we can quickly and easily provide access to expertise related to a broad range of complementary solutions including:
- Business Process Services for loss mitigation, default, claims, bankruptcy and foreclosure
- Underwriting expertise for whole loans, RMBS, warehouse line, servicing quality control, and more
- Property valuation solutions that deliver accurate, thorough results
- Operational consultants with servicing and default expertise to help you optimize your operation